Men's Basketball Iron Dukes Ticket Exchange Request
TO REQUESTS TICKETS:
1. Access the automated ticket exchange process by visiting www.goduke.com/tickets or clicking here.
2. Once on the site, login in using your Iron Dukes login and password. If you do not know your login and/or password, please call the Iron Dukes office at 919-613-7575.
3. Once you login, you should click on the green button that says “ Buy Tickets Now” you will be directed to a page that lists all tickets that are available for purchase and should then click on Iron Dukes and then “ Ticket Exchange Requests.”
4. Once you click buy now, you will see a lists of all home games available for request. You will need to request 1 game at a time.
5. After completing all of the steps to process your requests, you will have the opportunity to make any additional comments in the “Add Comments” field. This area should also be used to:
-Provide the name to place the tickets under in Will Call (if different than yours)
-Detail your price and seating preferences
-Identify the best email address for notification of ticket confirmations
All ticket requests will be filled based on availability and Iron Dukes priority. Duke will automatically place you in the highest available seat. If you have specific price requests, please use the “Add Comments” section to add this information.
You will be asked for a credit card to reserve your request. It’s very important to understand that your credit card will only be charged if tickets become available. Submitting this request is not a guarantee of tickets, rather commitment from Duke to assist you with tickets should they be returned.
By making this request you are giving Duke the permission to charge your credit card should seats become available. As such, if we can fulfill your request, we will notify you via email and charge the card on file automatically. If you need to make any changes to this request, you may do so at any time up until we have charged your card.
Please note that a requestor is often notified of ticket availability the day of the game. You will be contacted ONLY if tickets become available. Each seat made available through the Ticket Exchange may be purchased for face value of the ticket. The funds generated through the Iron Dukes Ticket Exchange will help to defray scholarship costs for our student-athletes.
The assignment of tickets is based on donor priority, but consideration is also given to other factors (i.e., long distance travel, joining the Iron Dukes too late for season ticket consideration, previously donating tickets through the Ticket Exchange, etc.)
Tickets must be used in the manner indicated in the request. Any other use will result in removing the requestor’s name from future request lists.