Junior & Young Iron Dukes
Recruit a young Blue Devil fan to join the Junior & Young Iron Dukes programs to show their support of Duke student-athletes while building Iron Dukes priority. For $30, children in the 8th grade and younger can participate in the Junior Iron Dukes. For $50, young adults from 9th grade to age 22 can join the Young Iron Dukes.
- Junior Iron Dukes T-shirt
- Junior Iron Dukes ID card
- Junior Iron Dukes Sticker
- Quarterly Newsletter
- Free admission to selected football and women's basketball games (with ID card)
- Free admission to all regular season home Olympic sporting events (with ID card)
All Young and Junior Iron Dukes members will also earn Iron Dukes priority points, which will be applied once he/she becomes an Iron Dukes member. Those points will give Young and Junior Iron Dukes members a head start with Duke Athletics, enabling him/her to accrue Iron Dukes priority points.
For more information on the Young and Junior Iron Dukes, please contact the Iron Dukes office at (919) 613-7575 or email us at IronDukes@duke.edu.