Coming off the success of the 2013 season, the Duke Volleyball program wants to continue to enhance the team’s competitive edge, boost its recruiting opportunities, and increase the program’s visibility – all of which helps to ensure its future success. Specific Varsity Club target goals include updating the Volleyball offices and locker room, improving promotional efforts, funding national level training and augmenting added conference travel expenditures.
- Annual gifts to the Varsity Club
- Office and locker room improvements for recruiting purposes
- Promotional expansion for increased team visibility and match attendance
- Program budget supplement for added travel expenses due to conference expansion
- National competition tryouts funding for multiple players
Everyone can play a part in continuing Duke Volleyball’s achievements by giving a gift to the Volleyball Varsity Club. Each dollar counts!